Timo Pagel | Web- and Cloud Security Training Expert
Using the DevSecOps Maturity Model (dsomm.timo-pagel.de), designed by the speaker, different dimensions of security in DevOps are explained.
The content will be supported by hands-on tasks, which will be carried out exclusively using OpenSource tools.
- DevOps refresher
- Threats in a Build and Deployment Pipeline
- Measures to harden a build and deployment pipeline
- Docker security including patch management
- Automation of dynamic and static security tests
- Logging and monitoring in a DevOps world
- Optional: Continuous License Scanning
The OWASP DevSecOps Maturity Model with the following dimensions serves as orientation
Build and Deployment
Test and Verification
Information and IT Security Managers and DevOps Engineers.
- OWASP ZAP
- OWASP Dependency Check
Learning by doing is one of the most important paradigms. More about the training methodology here.
Timo Pagel incorporates his knowledge from over 20 years in operations and development into his trainings. As a DevSecOps consultant, he not only advises at the strategic level but also lends a hand.
+ Wichtige Bereiche wurden immer mit der "Übersichtskarte" gezeigt.
+ Guter Rundumblick
(Hinweis: Erster Workshop beim Corona-Start)